Steve Harrington || nobody like you.

What if eleven and eight weren't the only ones?

She looked down at her own hands in fear of her own abilities. She had just flung Hopper across the room, with her own mind. The teens, adults and even the kids knew she was from the lab but she had never used her powers before. Everybody stood away from Y/N, scared of what she might do to them.

But not Steve Harrington, the jock turned babysitter.

"Y/N?" her eyes darted up to him in fear and slight fright of his sudden words. He took a slight step back, "hey it's me. It's Steve. I won't hurt you."

He was talking to her like some sort of animal as he grew closer and closer to her with hands in front of him.

"It's okay. You know I won't hurt you."

Steve was the first to know of Y/N, seeing her on the main road in a hospital gown. Like a lost cause. She didn't speak, not even sign language. And Steve had kept her hidden from everyone till now.

"I won't hurt you, you know that? You trust me?" Steve was close enough to touch her now.

And with one simple touch of calmness, she collapsed into him, exhausted and scared. Steve fell to the floor with her and held Y/N close. The blood from her nose ran down to her cupid's bow. Yet Steve casually wiped it away.

"I've got you. You'll be okay with me."