Richie Tozier || fingers.

When it's late at night and you're fast asleep,

I let my fingers do the walking.

Aged up: 18+

It was the tugging at his boxers from under the blankets that startled him awake. His breath hitching in his throat and a low moan coursing from it. He lifted the covers up to see his girlfriend, Y/N, hand pressing onto his parts over top of his boxers. He gasped yet again, almost as if this was a dream to him. He tilted his head to look at the clock on his bedside table.

"Baby, it's three in the morning," Richie spoke with a tired and rough voice while Y/N crawled back up Richie's body, kissing up his stomach and chest. Hickey after hickey.

"I know but I'm not even tired and I'm..." she grinded up against Richie, making his jaw to fall open and his chest heaving, "oh so needy for my Richie toy," as she grinded against him again, his hands grabbed tightly at her hips.

"Mmmm baby what about the rest of the roommates? Thin walls baby," his hands had shifted from her hips to her ass. They lived in an apartment with most of the other losers. Last time they had done something like this, they almost got kicked out onto the streets.

"Well you're going to have to be a good boy Richie," she crawled back under the blankets, fingers dragging down across his stomach, "and be very quiet."

Richie bit his lip hard at the sudden contact she was giving him. He bit it hard enough to draw blood. Rough.

(Just letting you know that my new book is out. And I know this is bad. I have no idea what to do for imagines <3 )