The Jones family || hellzone.

Mama I don't wanna die

Every piece of furniture, every magazine and every bottle was thrown, broken or chucked at a wall. Jughead Jones, the eldest of the three children, cried as he ripped up his little sister's pillow, a pillow that she would no longer use. As the news had broken out to everybody in Riverdale, except for the Jones family themselves. Till now. Jughead hearing from his girlfriend, Betty Cooper that the youngest of the siblings, Y/N Jones, had been found on the shores of Sweetwater river. Cause of death, drowning. Only a few months after the Jason blossom case closed. Jughead sat himself on the ground, back against the wooden wall of his dad's trailer, crying his heart out with screams and sobs that mixed together so easily. But the sound of the trailer door opening and closing made him hold them in, being scared his father would be drunk again, and abuse him, yet another time for being a pussy.

"Jughead?" Fp Jones called out his son's name, before seeing him with his head in his hands on the floor of their living room, "Jug? What's going on?" he didn't know either, "what happened boy?"

Jughead looked up at the older man with red cheeks and tear streaks. Fp's mouth opened to say something to comfort him. He couldn't think of anything. Jughead's mouth still held a heavy frown, it had been like that since he first found out an hour ago of younger sister's death.

"She's dead Dad," he let out a sob that had been trapped in his throat, "she's gone."

Seeing Jughead cry so much, Fp dropped in front of his son and brought him into a strong hug. Nothing like the two males had ever given each other. Jughead's grip on his father's leather serpent jacket tightened as he cried more and more. His little sister, his baby sister, dead and gone.

"Who's dead Jug?" Fp pulled away with his hands cupping his son's swollen cheeks, "tell me who it is Jug."

More tears poured out of his eyes. He could barely bring himself to say her name, "Y/N," Fp straightened his back, eyes instantly pouring out tears, breath hitching in his throat.

Jughead looked up at his father, looking for any type of reaction.

"Grab your sister's jacket Jug..."

"Dad-"
"And go get the bikes ready-"

"Dad please!" Jug's eyes were red and puffy, almost as if he had just been punched in the face, "please...just listen to me," they both stood back to their feet, "I know you wanna find out who did it. I do to. But let's go down to the station, to the morgue," Fp's hands covered his eyes, trying to stop more tears from flooding out, "let's go see her one last time."

Fp only nodded his head while Jughead put his arm around his father's shoulder, guiding him to the front door. Of course not forget to grab his sister's small leather serpent jacket off her seat at the kitchen table. It was always the three of them. Now only the two.

(Two uploads in one day? Who is she? <3 )