Bill Denbrough || be careful.

My heart is like a package with a fragile label on it

My heart is like a package with a fragile label on it. Be careful with me.

He squeezed the sponge once again to see the water running down her back and into the blood filled bath. Bill had sat beside the bathtub, cleaning the blood from Y/N for almost half an hour now. And she just sat with her knees to her chest while staring down at the red stained water. That clown wouldn't get out of her mind. Bill looked over her like she could break.

"Y-Y/N?" her head didn't move but he knew she was listening, "I'm not go-go-going to let t-that thing get you e-e-ever again."

"Why didn't you save me?"

Her voice echoed all around.

"Why wasn't it you?"

Y/N's eyes were filled with hurt and disappointment. And Bill couldn't escape them, her voice were like drums in his ears.

"Why didn't you?"

RIchie and Eddie were the ones to find Y/N, lying in the sewers and covered with her blood. Bill didn't protect her then, why would he protect her now?

"I was looking f-for you," a hand cherished her cheek, "the whole time I w-was looking fo-for you," Bill's eyes teared up himself, "I w-would never s-s-s-stop looking for yo-you."

(Sorry this is so bad <3 )