Stanley Uris request || you found me.

(yes I have finally gotten around to the heaps of requests from ages ago. And this request is by 

@VaniiMarii ! Sorry that this took so long and that this is so bad <3 )

I'm just too goddamn in love with you to stay just friends.

"Y/N L/N!"
It was a shout in the halls of Derry Maine High school that caused Y/N to stop dead in her tracks. The voice that called for her sounded so familiar. She let go of Stanley's hand to turn to see a more familiar face running full speed towards her.

"Mike Wheeler!" she was wrapped in arms that lifted her in the air and spun her around while she giggled. She wasn't giggling for much longer, seeing Stanley's angry frown across his lips. Y/N was soon put back down, but Mike's face wasn't as happy as she expected.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with El aren't you?"

"It's Will Y/N. Somethings wrong with him, worst then when he came back from that place."

Her mouth hung open, worry in her eyes.

"Let's go then."
The two began to walk away, but a hand grabbed hold of arm, completely stopping her. Her head turned to see Stanley Uris with a sour look upon his face.

"Stan what's wrong?"

His eyes looked to see if Mike was further down the hallways. He was, "you're really going to just run off with him because he says

there's something wrong back in Hawkins? What about your PTSD from that place you told me about?"

Y/N had told Stanley about being stuck in that place. It was true that she never wanted anything to do with that place, but this is one of her best friends he's talking about.

"I have to be there for Will," she turned back around and tried to walk away.

But she was stopped again. And once she turned back, lips were pressed against her. It took her a minute for her to figure out that the lips upon her own were Stanley's and by then, the gentle kisses had turned to open mouth ones. They separated for a breath and they placed their foreheads against each other.

"Just be careful baby. I need you back her with me."