Jughead Jones || bad guy.

So you're a tough guy

Like it really rough guy

Raiding a apartment building wasn't the scariest thing of the night. The scariest thing for Y/N was seeing her boyfriend fall through the air towards her, and the ground that could harm him, or even worse, if he landed the wrong way, kill him. As the window smashed on the third floor, Y/N's eyes darted up to see Jughead Jones hanging onto the drug cook, Kurtz, while screaming with ear piercing screams.

"JUGGIE!!" she ran towards his landing spot, ruble spraying all over her.

Kurtz stumbled up and began to run away, limping. But all Y/N could care about was if her boyfriend was hurt or not.

But, of course, Jughead being Jughead, cared more about Kurtz getting away then himself, "baby...don't let him g-get away..." he slurred out, holding onto his stomach.

"I don't give a shit about Kurtz Juggie," Y/N held her hands on each side of his face after signaling for the serpents and boxers to get the drug cook, "you scared me half to death," her voice was shaky, fear still running through her veins, "I thought I lost you."

Foreheads pressed against each other as she sat in Jughead's lap. It was like he had never fallen out of that window.

Jug smiled at the girl, "you know, I'm just always trying to catch the bad guy."

She smiled at him, "but what if you're the bad guy yourself?"

(Damn Tay back at it again with the three hour sleep shit ass stories <3 )