Richie Tozier || tease (part 2)

As Y/N walked away from her circle of friends in the middle of the grass field, she thought of what she could've done. If she was only a little earlier to Beverly's, she could've stopped the clown. If she stayed with Stan, she could've stopped him from being hurt. And she could've kissed Richie. As she continued to walk home, she heard footsteps fasten behind her. Turning around, she came face to face with trashmouth. 

"Hey I was wondering if you, you know, if you want to, you know, go on a date with me, only if you want to though, you don't have to if you -"

"Shut up Tozier," without thinking, she placed her hand on his cheek and kissed his lips gently, gentle enough for two flirts. 

Pulling away from each other, Richie's eyes were locked on her, his breathing fastened with the beat of his heart.

(This is the beat of my heart!! No panic at the disco?...okay.)

"I would love to go on a date with you Rich," his lips curved into a smile, "not a bad kisser for a trashmouth."

She started to walk home once again, leaving the young boy to stand there with a goofy grin on his face. He quickly turned to watch her walk away.

"You're such a tease hotstuff!" he yelled after her.

She turned to walk backwards.

"Takes one to know one cutie!"