Richie tozier || I'll never know

As Eddie's car disappeared down the road, Richie's tears finally fell. Not only would he never see his best friend again, but his girlfriend had now been killed by the clown. Pennywise. Everyone turned to see him staring at Bill. If looks could kill, he would've been dead by now. Richie walked towards the taller boy and grabbed hold of his collar tightly, making Bill stumble a bit.

"Richie no!"
"Richie stop it!"
"This isn't going to solve anything!"

They continued to yell, but Richie blocked them out. Bill could see the broken heart through Richie's eyes and felt sorry for his best friend.

"I'll never know," Richie started, "I'll never know what could've been. I'll never know if I could've married her, if I could've moved into a house with her, I'll never know if I could've had kids with her," his tight grip on Bill's collar loosened but he still kept a strong glare, "and all because of your stupid obsession with your brother and clown!!"

Richie's fist hit hard against Bill's nose, breaking it instantly with the contact. "Blood started to fall from his nose onto his shirt, but he still kept eye contact with Richie. Richie's tears were constantly falling and as he turned to his bike, he said, "this is all your fault."

(Richie Tozier book out now!!)

Miss Rabbit <3