Sweet pea || 11 minutes.

"I will kill you, you ghoulie fuck!"

"Kurtz is about to kill Fangs!"

Y/N never ran so fast in her life. Not even stopping at the calls of the leader of the serpents or her own boyfriend. Her brother's life was in danger. And as she scrambled through the crowd of teens, there she saw them. Her brother hanging upside down by his feet, crazy ghoulies holding him hostage.

"Fangs!" she screamed, eyes widening at the situation unfold in front of her. She looked from her brother's scared eyes to the crazy eyes of Kurtz, "I will kill you, you ghoulie fuck!"

"Such bad words coming from a small girl," Kurtz smirked down at the serpent princess, "royalty shouldn't speak that way."

But there was warmth behind Y/N in a split second, a strong presence, "you put my best friend down otherwise I will rip your fucking head off! You drop him and you will die!"

Y/N tried not smile at the lack of anger management Sweet Pea showed. Three classes they went to together and none of them worked.

"You will ascend," Kurtz smiles wickedly while slightly letting go of Fangs' pants.

"Fangs no!" Y/N rushed forward as her brother fell through the sky, trying to catch him at least some way.

But she was pushed, shoved to the other side of where he was dropped by Jughead and Sweet Pea breaking his fall instead of Y/N. She quickly ran to the boys to check over them.

"Oh my god are you all okay?!" Panic, it was all her voice showed.

She examined all their faces for any harms or injuries while quickly looking over their body for broken bones. Jughead smiled at Y/N's always caring nature, Fangs continued to assure his sister he was fine, and Sweet Pea, he looked up to his girl that sat upon his lap and smiled.

It didn't come unnoticed though, "what are you smiling about?" her dimples upon her cheeks cracked through.

"How much I love you."

They smiled at each other, before Y/N leaning down to give a slight peck against Sweet's lips-

"Ew get a room!"

"Kiss my ass Fangs!"

(for once I actually really like one of my imagines <3 )