Richie Tozier || video game lover

(This kind of has a Riverdale influence to it. And also I'm not sexualising kids! That's not what I'm doing! It's just an imagine peoples!)

No one was around the town's arcade when Richie turned up. His eyebrows furrowed at the darkness inside the building, but the door's sign read open. He walked inside but stood near the door, unsure of the place he had been millions of times. He could see a woman's shadow sitting on a chair near the street fighter game. Her name? Y/N L/N, or as most people call her, Richie's girl. She stood from the stool and walked across to Richie, the clicking of her heels following her. She only wore one of Richie's oversized shirts, making Richie's eyes look her up and down. Y/N gently placed her hands on both his shoulders and tucked them underneath the Hawaiian shirt that laid loosely. Teasing.

"I thought that since this is your favourite place," Y/N spoke as she walked behind Richie and flipped the sign on the door to closed, "and I'm your favourite person," she pulled down all the blinds on both the door and the windows, "I asked my boss if I could borrow the arcade for a few hours and he said yes. So..." she stood back in front of Richie with her hands on either side of his face, "I wanted to distract you for a while."

By now Richie's glasses were fogged up and he had a grip on her waist. This is a new level of sexy for Richie to handle. He leaned in till their lips were inches apart.

"Consider me distracted."

Miss Rabbit <3