Mike Wheeler || train wreck.

I don't feel so good

Eleven had done it. The gate to the other dimension had finally been closed. Yet another problem rose from the dark. The kids and their teenage babysitter stood at the edge of the chief officer's dug hole, blocking the bright headlights with their hands. And it deemed in seconds. Mike Wheeler smiled to himself, knowing what that girl that once hid in his basement had down. One by one, the kids and Steve headed back to the car, this time Steve being the driver. Yet Y/N, Y/N stood still at the edge of the hole. The air wasn't empty, flakes of a substance floating. Everybody knew that Y/N was from the upside down. But what was happening to her?

"Mike..." she spoke with fear in her voice, "I don't feel so good..." and Mike turned, without those goggles and cloths covering him, to witness Y/N's body slowly but surely evaporating into the air, like it was nothing at all.

"Y/N?" Mike didn't move from his turned position, just watching as her fingers had almost completely disappeared.

"I don't know what's happening," she stumbled over to Mike, who crept forward as well, "please, please."

Mike pulled her disappearing body into a tight hug while she sobbed into his shoulder one last time.

"I don't wanna go. Please don't make me go. Please. I don't wanna go."

"I don't want you to go either baby," he held a hand full of her hair and closed his eyes tightly.

They both collapsed to the ground but still held onto each other for their last moments.

"I'm sorry..."

The rest of her disappeared through Mike's fingertips and in no time, Y/N L/N was no more. Just specks of skin drifting through the cold night air. And Mike Wheeler sat and sobbed at the oh so familiar feeling of loneliness.

(I know that I'll be hit with the infinity war spoilers and reopening the covered over wounds but I actually loved this imagine. First time I've ever liked one of my imagines! <3 )