Eddie Kaspbrak || dynasty.

All I gave you is gone

The kids in the Denbrough garage flicked through picture after picture upon the projection screen. They lost the picture they were originally looking at. Eddie's head began to pound, the constant flicker of the projector light causing him a headache.

"Did you find the fucking picture already?"

Before anybody could reply, a picture they all loved so dearly appeared upon the wall. Young Y/N L/N, smiling her famous teeth showing smile in the colourful yellow field of flowers displayed all around her. Eddie didn't want to look, his brain screaming at him, 'idiot! Don't look at it! You're going to get depressed again!' but his heart whispered to him 'look at our love. Look at how happy she was. Remember that beautiful smile every morning, remember waking up to that beautiful face. God we would do anything to get her back. I love you my dear.'

"Turn it off," tears started to stream down his flushed cheeks.

Bill Denbrough started to press harshly at the projector switch. It wasn't working. Her smile still stared at Eddie, and the tears just kept going and going.

"Fuck sake Bill turn it off!" Eddie screamed, before kicking it over, pictures and broken machine flying everywhere.

"I miss you so much baby."

(and yet again, I have to go on yet another  school camp. At least this one is one I actually like, music camp. But of course I am going to be so sad that I will not be able to post imagines for you lovelies for the next three days. I will miss you and I love you all <3 )