Richie Tozier || lost and found

Richie Tozier had a fear of clowns. Also a fear of losing the one he loves the most. His girlfriend. Y/N. Yes, the trashmouth has a girlfriend, the losers club couldn't believe it either. As the door was closed behind Richie, Bill shouting for him and banging on the door, a room full of clowns was presented to the boy. As he tapped on the head of one of the plastic clowns, his heart started to beat wildly. He moved towards a coffin sitting in the middle of the dark room. Without thinking, he moved towards the coffin as the lid slowly opened, a missing poster of Y/N and the words 'found' written in blood was stuck to the inside. His eyes met with a body lying inside the coffin, the figure looked like Y/N, bringing the young boy to tears at the sight of his girlfriend lied motionless. He covered his mouth, trying to contain the sobs that wanted to fall out loudly. He ran for the door as tears fell from his eyes. Bursting through the door, Bill grabbed hold of Richie before he could ran any further. 

"R-Richie, c-calm down!"

"She's dead! She's dead Bill! What am I supposed to do now that my own girlfriend is gone forever?!"

Bill shook Richie's shoulders as he tried to bring the boy back to reality.

"S-She's not dead! That w-wasn't real! N-none of this is!"

"That looked pretty fucking real to me!"

"L-look out the window b-behind you, t-tell me what you see."

As he turned to the window, wiping the dust and dirt from his view, he smiled down at you, your smile spreading on your face as you laughed at the jokes that the others were telling.  He really did love that smile.

"Y-you really l-love her," Bill said from behind him.

"We're not even eighteen yet. What do we know about love?"

"Well, I-if you saved h-her fff-from being taken by a m-murderer clown, I think that s-says something."

"We just care about each other."

"Yeah, t-that's why s-she's using m-makeup t-to cover u-up hickeys."

Miss Rabbit <3