Eddie Kaspbrak request || pills.

(This was requested by @borisxtozier ! Thank you for requesting! Even though it's not exactly what you wrote for your request, it's what I thought of when I read it. Enjoy! <3 )

Cause when I see you, I forget to breathe

"Yeah I'm saving them for your sister. That's private stuff!"

Richie's twin sister, Raelynn, was standing leaning against the kitchen door frame to watch the scene unfold. Giggling at Eddie's comment while Richie's face was dead serious. Eddie didn't know Raelynn was standing there, that the other Tozier child was in his kitchen. His mouth hung open as Bill stood in the corner, trying to hold back his laughter.

"You are going nowhere near my sister Kaspbrak," Richie was face to face with the shorter boy, who's mouth hung open with no words. They were stuck in his throat.

"Oh shove a cork in it Richard! I can do whatever I want with whoever I want," she walked over to the two boys before grabbing Eddie's hand and pulling him away from her overprotective twin. Nobody actually knew that Raelynn and Eddie were together. It was their little secret, kind of like how Eddie's pills were bullshit.

(sorry it's so bad and short. I hope you enjoyed anyways! <3 )