Richie Tozier || are you with me?

"Leave her alone Bowers

"Leave her alone Bowers. She's not involved in this," Richie stood face to face with Henry Bowers and his gang.

He had gotten too many threats, but now that they were of Y/N, he snapped.

"Oh trashmouth, they are already going to get her," Richie could hear the engine of a car roar away and his eyes widened. He tried to run past Henry, only to be grabbed by Belch and Patrick.

"No! Let me go! Don't touch her!" he squirmed to escape from their grip on him. Nothing worked. Henry got right into Richie's face, a creepy smile spread.

"You don't scare me Bowers," Richie tried to stand his ground.

"The only scary thing is what we're gonna do to your girlfriend when we find her," Richie's jaw clenched shut as his imagination made him see pictures. Y/N crying, blood and a knife. He didn't want her anywhere near this monster in front of him.

Bowers held out a cell phone to Richie, "you have one last phone call. You can call her or you can call your best friend," Bill couldn't help me with this, "your choice."

Belch and Patrick let go of Richie's leather jacket and shoved him forwards. He took the phone from Henry's grasp and dialed the number. She picked up almost straight away.
"Hello?" her voice seemed panic. Of course it would be.

He sighed deeply as he began to cry.

"Richie? Where are you?"

"I'm happy to hear your voice."

"I'm happy to hear yours too Rich."

"I just wanna let you know that I love you," he cried and sobbed over the phone. The bad boy now broke, "I'll never stop loving you."

"I love you so much Richie. I need you to tell me where you are. You are scaring me."

"I'll see you soon," one last sob.

As he pulled the phone away from his ear, he could hear her pleas for him to stay. Almost crying, and it pained him. He looked back up to Bowers and spoke strongly. He had had enough.

"Just kill me already."