Richie Tozier || only angel.

We all know that Richie isn't really a good ladies man

Inspiration: the movie 'my girl'

They both sat up in the trees, like two teenagers hiding away from life's responsibilities. Their legs swung in time while laughing at the simple jokes that left their mouths. But the little moments of silence, they were peaceful and both Y/N and Richie loved them.

"Have you ever kissed anybody?" Y/N questioned, it had always been on her mind. If her best friend had had his first kiss already.
"To be honest..." Richie looked down at his lap before moving his eyes above his glasses, "...no."

This made her chest untighten, like a sense of relief.

"Do you wanna...I don't know...try it? See what all the fuss is about?" Y/N was nervous about it.

"Sure," it was a quick reply and the Tozier boy knew it himself, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

They leaned in, lips ready. But everything they knew about a kiss went out the window when their lips met. Like a jigsaw puzzle finished. It lasted longer than expected, almost two minutes long. Pulling away, their chests rose and fell with the initial of breath. And their cheeks were red, like a red rose upon their skin. But both smiled so wide, maybe Richie wider with his frog typeface.

"Wow."