Bill Denbrough request || without me.

(this request is from @ BillDenbroughsGirl ! I hope this is okay and I hope you enjoy! <3 )

How does it feel sitting up there? Feeling so high, but too far away to hold me.

Do you know what hurts more than seeing the love of your life being hurt badly? Their body being taken over by something that you can't fight. And if you try, you will most likely die. And to Bill Denbrough, it was like everything was falling apart in front of him. While Y/N's eye glowed crimson red, Bill knew it wasn't his girlfriend there anymore, it was no longer then girl that he kissed this morning. It was the demon clown that he grew to hate so badly.

"Y/N...if you are in there...c-come back to me-me."

She let out a frightening and loud giggle that caused chills to run down his spine. He knew that he had to connect with her, knowing how to do that was a different challenge all together.

"Y/N...I know you're in t-t-there."

She rushed at him with a loud crazy laugh, grabbing Bill and throwing him against the pile of children's toys down in the sewers.

"I know you wo-wouldn't hurt m-me!"

Her eyes still burned red as she rushed at him once again, before Bill dodged and she ran into the toy pile.

"Remember our first kiss?! Up on the hill when we were supposed to babysit Georgie!"

She grabbed a broken piece of glass from the ruble, throwing it in her boyfriend's direction. He just dodged it before running away yet again.

"And our first date! I took you to get ice cream and go to the park to watch the pre school kids performance!"

Object after object, it launched at Bill before one pinned his shirt to the concrete wall of the dirty sewers. Her mouth twisted into a creepy smile as Y/N rushed at him once again.

Before she harmed him anymore, Bill screamed, "I love you!"

She stopped in front of him, with a large piece of glass in her hand that she held above their heads. Any moment, she could kill him.

Her chest still heaved with that evil look in her stare, mouth grinding together while listening to his words, "I remember every word that was said in our argument before you were taken by that demon," her mouth fell open while he continued on, "I was jealous of you hanging out with Richie more than me and I got angry...but I promise you. I loved you the entire time."

He closed his eyes tightly. 'This is the end, I'm about to be killed by my love.'

But it never came, except the words, "no stutter."
He reopened his eyes to see Y/N. No red eyes, but beautiful E/C staring back into his own eyes. No deadly stance but the posture of a broken girl. A girl that just been through hell and back.

"Baby," Bill couldn't wrap his arms around her any faster. She sobbed into his flannel covered shoulder while he cherished her in his lap, "ssshh baby I got you now. I won't let anything hurt you again."

She pulled her head back before looking up at him with puffy red eyes, "I love you Bill Denbrough."

His lips couldn't be more chapped but their kiss couldn't be more perfect.