Dustin Henderson || panic room.

welcome to the panic room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you

"Dustin!! Dustin!!"

Y/N's, or number 12, throat was burning up with all the screaming and crying she had accomplished in the past few hours. But she wasn't crying out for just anybody. She was crying out for him.

"He isn't here for you twelve!" Brenner rarely raised his voice at his subjects, but when they don't listen to their 'father', he must, "he is never going to find you here because all he knows is that both you and your sister saved them from that monster."

Her chest heaved with loss of breath as she turned to see the face of that bastard that held her here. A face with no emotion, a body with no heart in it's chest.

"Please papa," she begged, tears still hot on her face, "let me go to him."

"Why should I?" his tone was one like the devil, "you have disobeyed me."

"They are in danger papa!!" she backed up again till her back hit the cold door, "I need to help them!"

"You will kill them like your sister will as well!" she jumped at Brenner's anger, "you two are monsters! Who would ever love monsters?!"

That curly-haired boy sprung to mind, and those newly grown in pearls. Why would he ever love a monster like Y/N?
"You think that that Dustin Henderson child would love you?! No! He would never love a disaster like you!" every word dropping from this man's mouth leaked into her ears so easily, and she believed him, "just like your sister thought the Wheeler boy loved her!"

"Mike does love her," Y/N defended her sister and best friend through gritted teeth.

"But nobody will love you," she couldn't do anything about the fact that he walked closer to her, she was drained of her powers and no way of escape, "no one will ever love you."

"...no," Brenner's eyes lifted from the shriveled girl to the now open door. And there he stood, white teeth and curly hair along with that white, blue and red cap. Dustin Henderson saved the girl, with the help of his babysitter of course, "I do."

(Dustin is so cute. And sorry this is so bad. <3 )