Quigley Quagmire request || waking up slow.

Request by: @WeirdkidNiy

When I'm with you it's like everything glows.

Count Olaf was a horrible human being, no doubt about that, but Quigley never thought that he would threaten to kill a young girl. The blade was pressed against the pale skin of her throat and Quigley stopped. His breath became shaky as his eyes connected with her own and he knew that this was a difficult battle to win.

"Don't do this Olaf," step by step the Quagmire triplet stepped closer and closer to the villain that held a death grip upon his girlfriend that had tears in her glistening eyes, "you will not make it out of this the way you want to."

"I will get what I want! And not even you or any of the VFD volunteers can stop me from getting her fortune," the knife pressed harder against Y/N's neck that made her scream.

It seemed so sudden, but out of nowhere, a gun was no pointed at Olaf from Quigley's once gentle hand, "I wouldn't do that to my girl, Olaf."

Olaf knew that his minutes were numbered and now the grin upon his face didn't even move.

"You don't have the guts-"

Gun fire, count Olaf had been shot in the stomach by the Quagmire triplet. The older man's feet staggered back until he fell harshly against the ground. But Y/N had yet moved, standing with an open mouth and eyes looking down at the ground. Shocked, terrified.

"Y/N..." she looked up to see Quigley's green eyes looking over her in comfort and care, "baby I'm here."

"Y-You killed him...for me," her breath was shaky and uneven, scared.

His hands rested upon her cheek, his thumb brushing against it gently, "I would do anything for you."

(sorry this is so shit <3 )