Eddie Kaspbrak request || dead to me.

(This was requested by @noodle_hayes_nelson <3 Sorry this is so bad <3 )

A princess doesn't cry.

It was one o'clock in the morning when Victor threw Eddie out onto the front lawn. It wasn't a gentle throw, but a rough throw. He wasn't quite happy to see the small Kaspbrak kid cuddled up with his younger sister. Eddie held onto his cast with a hurt expression spread across his face, cherishing it as if he broke it again.

"Never ever come here again Kaspbrak! Or I will kill you motherfucker!" Victor screamed from the top step of their family porch.

"What the fuck Victor?!" Y/N ran down the stairs to her boyfriend, grabbing hold of him gently, "why would you do that you fucking idiot?!"

"That boy never walks into this house ever again! You hear me?! Ever!" Victor down at Y/N before slamming the door shut.

But Y/N couldn't care less. She grabbed hold of her boyfriend and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry," Eddie stuttered as he cried in pain.

"None of this is your fault," she leant down and placed gentle lips upon Eddie's. It was cold, but they didn't care. Just two teenagers sitting on a wet and cold front lawn holding each other, "I love my Eddie bear more than anything else."

(again sorry that this is so bad. I've just been going through some stuff <3 )