Loki Laufeyson || goodnight n bye.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous

"Move out of my way."

Guards surrounded a cell deep in the Asgard palace, seeing a certain prince crumble. Lady Y/N swerved through the many guards with peering eyes upon the broken prince.

"I said move out of my way!" her voice boomed in the now quiet room, no more whispers between friends about what they saw in front of them, as they all moved out of her way in a path for the newly crowned princess.

Finally, she stood in front of the cell barrier, seeing her husband sitting with his back pressed against the wall and many pieces of broken furniture scattered. Possibly causing the blood that dripped from his foot. But to Y/N's surprise, Loki wasn't hiding it with an illusion. She thought that he would like to keep his pride. But she was wrong.

Her head turned to the side, " do you not have work to do?!"

Soon enough, the large crowd of guards disappeared, leaving Y/N and her husband in complete silence. Somehow, someway, the barrier to the cell opened. Y/N was thinking it was Thor, or maybe Odin, but she was just happy that he could really be comforted. Stepping into the cell made Y/N feel almost empty, almost as if she had been here the entire time with Loki. But once Loki looked up at her, seeing the gold and green fabric of her dress and the saddened look upon her face, Loki's mouth dropped open.

"You can't be real," denial, "Odin said-"
"Not everything that Odin says is true my prince," she knelt down by his side, taking his face gently into her hands, "what has this place down to you my love?"
His eyes seemed dead like. No life left in them, yet a tear rolled down his pale cheek, "please don't leave me here," it was almost like a cry for help.

"I'm never going to leave you."

His eyes wandered up to her own, while his weak, skinny hands laid themselves upon her own.

"I love you so much my queen."

(sorry this is so bad <3 )