Eddie Kaspbrak || count me in.

On a side note, those Reddie moments in this scene though

"I'm gonna snap back into place!"

"Do not fucking touch me! Do not touch me!"

The clown's scars showed on the losers as if they were artwork in it's own museum. The bleeding cuts across Ben's stomach, and Eddie's arm that had been bent into a different position. The screaming coming from Eddie's mouth was scary to all of them.

"Y/N!! Y/N where are you?!" he called for his girlfriend, like she was the only one to cure his arm.

And she ran from her spot next to her Stanley to Eddie's side in less then a second.

"Oh my god Eddie! Oh my god!" she was freaking out more than the broken boy himself.

"Hey hey look at me. Y/N look at me," Eddie's hand with the unbroken arm cupped her cheek, and staring into her eyes like they were the stars in the night sky. To him, they were prettier than them, "I need you to stay calm with me, we can't have the brain having a panic attack now."

She nodded and their heads pressed against each other, foreheads touching, eyes closed in each other's presence.

"Do it," it was louder than a whisper but quieter than a normal speech tone, but Eddie still said it. And while Y/N and Eddie distracted themselves from the crazy things that happened in the neibolt house, Richie snapped his best friend's arm back into place.

"MOTHER FUCKER!"