Jeremiah Valeska request || break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored.

(this was a request from someone I don't remember who though sorry <3 )

Growing up is when you stop being scared of villains and start wanting to have sex with them

The bunker was quiet, almost too quiet sometimes for Y/N's liking. But it was the perfect study space and with the help of a super genius, even better. Y/N knew of Jeremiah living down there before anyone else, even before Ecco, and had travelled to the bunker each and every day. And today is one of those days, Y/N being so focused on homework that she didn't notice the eyes of Jeremiah hanging over her. Even after a few minutes, Jeremiah coughed causing Y/N to look up at the smiling Valeska.

"And what would you be smiling at Mr J?"

Jeremiah smiled while looking down at his work one last time. He knew that he couldn't concentrate anymore.

"Well I was just doing my work," he ran his finger along the table as he walked to Y/N, "and then I looked up and saw this beautiful, beautiful face," he lent against the desk in front of her and he held her face gently in one of his hands, "and I thought...I want to destroy that gorgeous being."

The last words he spoke came out as a whisper, but it still caused a shiver to run down her spine. She laid a gently kiss on his hand while she stood as well, leaning against Jeremiah slowly and grinding.

"Destroy away."