Bill Denbrough || rainy day

As you walked to Bill's room, you ran into a fast running Georgie holding a paper boat. He wore a goofy grin on his face, like the one his older brother had. 

"Hi Y/N!" he spoke happily  and full of excitement as he bounced around in his yellow raincoat. 

"Hey Georgie," you ruffled the young boy's hair, "going out to use your boat?" you asked while kneeling down in front of him. 

"Yep! Billie made it for me! Even if he is sick. He says he's dying. He had vomit coming out of his nose this morning."

"Gross," you giggled, "well, don't worry about him. I'll take care of him. Have fun and be careful, okay?" you said before gently kissing the top of the boy's head.

"Okay! Bye Y/N!" he waved goodbye as you did the same.

You continued to walk to Bill's room to see him sitting cross-legged on his bed, gazing out the windows at the droplets of water. You leaned against the door frame as you looked at him lovingly. He turned to you and smiled before it turning into a coughing fit. You walked and sat next to him, rubbing his back.

"Y-you shouldn't be h-here. You're g-gonna get s-sick."

You kissed his forehead gently.

"But kisses are the best medicine."

"T-then I need a l-lifetime p-prescription."