Eddie Kaspbrak || French kiss.

(This has a Riverdale inspiration to it...okay fine it's based off a scene of bughead. Enjoy!)

Eddie laid with a new book in his lap, as Y/N walked past him to the bathroom with a robe on and towel holding her hair above her face. She looked stunning to Eddie, even with no makeup or barely any clothing. It was easy for him to drool over her. Her arm rested on the door frame as her eyes looked at the boy on the queen bed.

"You know, out of the four of us, it's only you and Bill who haven't kissed."

Her grin was wide and her dimples showed as he looked at her with shocked eyes.

"You and Beverly?!" he questioned, a slight smile pulling on his lips.

And she simply smirked at him once again before closing the bathroom door.

His smiled his iconic smile as he tried to concentrate back on his book. But he heard the soft ringing of her voice behind the wooden door.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what exactly?"

There was no way he could concentrate on his book now.

"Your kiss with Beverly. Cause if you did," she slammed open the wooden door and stood with a lace bralette and high waisted underwear. They were Eddie's favourites, "I might have to punish you."

Eddie swung his leg over the side of the bed so he sat facing her. He had never seen his princess so dominant. She slowly walked to him, and gently sat on his lap, arms around the boy's neck as his snaked around her waist.

"I only gave Beverly little French kisses," she leant in a whispered into his ear, "I can show you what else I can do, if you would like."