Dustin Henderson || I am here.

Dustin deserves heaps of love

"Yeah he's all snotty because Y/N beat him at dig dug..." seeing the angry look on Dustin's face, Lucas shut up pretty quickly.

But the two teens across from them, Steve and Jonathan, they were so interested at the mystery girl. Mainly Steve.

"Y/N? Oooohhhhhh!" Steve leaned forwards on his seat and leaned more onto the table, "who is Y/N?"

"Is that your girlfriend?" Jonathan joined in on the questioning.

"Thanks Lucas. Thanks a lot," Dustin had always been the sarcastic one of the party, along with Mike, "she's not my girlfriend."

"So that's why me and Max-"

"Max and I," grammar Nazi.

"Whatever! That's why we saw you two kiss? Cause you two are just friends?" Lucas never really knew how to keep his mouth shut.

"You kissed?! Do you know how young you two are?!" Steve being the babysitter/mum had to intervene.

"Okay! Yes she is my girlfriend! Yes we kissed and yes I know how young I am Steve!' Dustin followed the actions of Steve and leaned forward on the booth's table.

It was silent, still, except for the rock music playing dimly on the cassette player of the café. But Lucas still hummed under his breath,

"Dustin and Y/N sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G-"

He hunched over with the pain running through his 'area' from a hard punch.
Dustin has a little violence in him.

(Dustin is sooooo cute! <3 )