Stanley Uris request || hooked.

(this imagine was requested @ItsBACONheree ! thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy! <3 )

I know I'll fall in love with you...

Three years. It had been three years since Stanley had last seen Lana, and it still pained to hear her name. As the other losers played the famous arcade games, Stanley sat in the booth closest to the window, poking and prodding at his milkshake. It was the anniversary of the day she left and it hurt even more now than ever. It was real, she was really gone. Ben could see the state the Jewish boy was in. And being the sweetheart he was, went and sat with him, facing towards the arcade's door.

"You okay Stan?"

"You know, I always thought she would've come back, like she was going to end up coming back to me," the tears glistened in his eyes, "I guess she is happier there then she was here with me."

Ben wasn't paying attention, staring at the person who had just walked through the door, dropping their backpack to the floor.

"But i was never happy there," the voice was so familiar to Stan. A blast to the past.

Stanley turned quickly to the girl. Lana smiled to her best friend, she missed that face, those tight curls and that kippah on top. He stood quickly from the booth and it was almost like everything went in slow motion. He walked over to her with hands out in front to cup her cheeks, placing his lips on hers like it was meant to be there. It was like a jigsaw puzzle solved. The taste of that chocolate milkshake on his lips made Lana smile. It had been too long.

"Get it Stan the man!" of course, Richie had to ruin the moment.

(I hope this imagine was good. Even though it was just one day away from uploads, I think I've been alright. Thank you for your love and support lovelies <3 )