Eddie Kaspbrak || all for love.

"That bitch!" Y/N yelled, seeing the writing covering Eddie's cast

"That bitch!" Y/N yelled, seeing the writing covering Eddie's cast. Greta was a cow. She scurried through the drawers of the Kaspbrak kitchen, for a red marker, or any marker really.

"Baby it's fine," he complained from the eating table, his arm resting upon the red finished counter.

"No! It's not fine! She shouldn't do that!" she threw things from the draw to make a clear view of it's content.

"But she does! Baby listen to me," he walked towards her and cupped her face. Her eyes kept going from his face to his cast. Weird, "she shouldn't do a lot of things but she does. Kind of how she shouldn't have dumped all that trash on Beverly, or how she shouldn't have punched you till your face was purple," the bruises still traced her jawline, "but she does. And I'm not gonna let her hurt you that badly again."

She was looking down at his cast, giggling slightly. And finally, Eddie looked down too, seeing the red marker covering the 's' and turning it into a 'v'.

"I love you so much Eddie Kaspbrak," their faces were inches away from each other.

"And you have no idea how much I love you Miss Y/N L/N."

"Be clique already Eddie and just fucking kiss me."

"Will do."