Jerome Valeska || when the party's over.

(I love this psychopath so <3 )

He just wanted to be happy. That's all he ever wanted.

Jerome looked at his lover, who held her stomach with a bloody hand. She was shot, in the chaos that Jerome loved so.

"J-" she fell quickly and hard, but the mad boy was quicker on his feet and caught her before she hit the pavement.

"You're gonna be okay, you'll be okay, you gotta be-" he stroked back her H/C hair as her shaky hand laid upon his cheek, rubbing it slowly with her thumb.

The tears that coursed down his cheeks were wiped swiftly away, but that didn't make them stop.

"I love you," her eyes started to close, losing the life, her skin even turning paler.

"No no no no no you can't close your eyes right now," he shook her whole body gently, and then roughly, "come on baby!"

His head dipped down and laid on her no longer beating chest, shaking and crying his lungs out.

"Boss-" it was a mistake to speak to Jerome when he was upset.

A single shot from his gun into his servants head, straight between his eyes. He looked down upon her body. She looked so gorgeous to him, even in death.

"I will rule my queen," he laughed with the tears still running down his cheeks, "and I will get revenge for you. You will rule with me."