Will Byers || everywhere.

"Where does it hurt the most Will?" "EVERYWHERE!!"

The pain running through Will's body as he travelled down the hospital halls was unbearable. The air flowing through his body was toxic tasting and the tears coursed to the sheets of the gurney.

She was right here. Where is she?

As they reached a hospital room at the end of the long hall, Will's chest still heaved and his screams surrounded the room. The doctors by his bedside checked his temperature and heart rate. Temperature, normal, heart rate, unhealthy.

"Will? Will where does it hurt?"

The muffled screams were covered by the oxygen mask.

"He says it feels like he's burning. Check for burns," Dr Owens ordered the other nurses and doctors, cutting off the jumper that covered Will's upper body and that was drenched in sweat. Nothing. Will continued to scream, muffling the sound of Y/N's name falling out of his lips.

"Where does it hurt the most Will?" the female doctor questioned him yet again.

"EVERYWHERE!!" he lent up to scream before slamming back down onto the bed. His screams horrified everybody in the room, Joyce, Bob, his best friend Mike and the countless doctors and nurses that never seen something like this before. A needle stung into Will's arm and he slowly fell to a deep sleep. Only after yelling out her name a few more times.

"Y/N!! Y/N HELP ME PLEASE!! Y/N PLEASE!!"

If only he knew, he was the reason she was dead.