Eddie Kaspbrak || oops.

Just imagine waking up next to that face

Just imagine waking up next to that face. That's called heaven right there.

The morning sun was a pain and it glared onto Eddie Kaspbrak's face as an alarm to wake up. And he did, mostly. Rubbing his eyes tiredly, he sat up to Y/N laying in his shirt, sound asleep. She was gorgeous to him, even in sleep and even with her hair everywhere. He climbed over to sit on the floor next to her side of the bed, closer to her face, closer to her angelic morning glow. A hand reached out to cup her cheek and he gently rubbed his thumb over top of it. Eddie Kaspbrak had always been a softie.

"Hey. Baby. Come on wake up."

She gently stirred before slightly opening her eyes to adjust to the morning light. A smile pulled on both of their lips and Eddie leaned in to place a kiss gently on Y/N's lips.

"Morning my darling."

"Morning babe," her head lifted from the comfort of her pillow to look around the messy bedroom for her watch, "what's the time?"

"Does that really matter? Can I not be loving to my gorgeous girlfriend?" his bottom lip feel out and his puppy dog eyes came into play.

"Yes, you can be. And I adore it. But we might be late to school."

A groan rang out of Eddie's throat before standing and stumbling over to the other side of the room. He had not quite yet completely woken up. Finally, her watch was in the palm of his hand as he eyes turned from screwed up to wide.

"11 o'clock?! We're so fucking late!!"

"I knew it..."

(Sorry this is so bad <3 )