Stanley Uris || kindly calm me down.

His breath was fast as he jolted awake, the images of his nightmares flashing in his mind

His breath was fast as he jolted awake, the images of his nightmares flashing in his mind. He saw her. Dead. Lifeless. But there she was, wrapping her arms around his strong torso. She quietly sang to him, as he relaxed back down.

When my world gets loud, could you make it quiet down?

His sobs filled the cold bedroom air as she ran her fingers through his curled hair. Noodle type of hair.

When my head, it pounds, could you turn down all the sound?

The images still passed in his mind. He didn't want to lose her. Her sweet voice still continued to sing a sweet tune.

If I lay in pain, by my side would you stay?

He lifted his head towards her, foreheads gently pressed against each other. He could smell her familiar vanilla scent that hung onto her. He calmed automatically at the scent. Always. Their eyes held contact with each other. He was getting lost in them. In her.

If I need you now, would you kindly calm me down?

(Please do not judge the song choice. It is a personal song that I have dedicated to a friend as he helps me so much with my anxiety and my other very personal issues. Thank you lovelies for all your support and I love you all <3 )