Stanley Uris || Buttons.

I'm a sexy mama

I'm a sexy mama

Who knows just how to get what I wanna 

Aged up: 20+

Inspiration: the wolf of wall street (Margot Robbie)

It was a morning ritual of sorts, a morning of making up after a night of arguing. But, this morning, wasn't like the usual ones. Y/N didn't want to make it easy for Stanley. In fact, she wanted to make his day a living hell. Maybe even his whole week if she felt like it. She sat upon the floor of his study, wearing his favourite dress that rode up her thighs slight. He could've started to drool at the sight.

"Hey baby," his speech was much quieter than normal, "I'm really sorry about last night. I shouldn't have said anything like that-"

She held a hand up to stop him from continuing, "daddy shouldn't waste his time. Because he doesn't get to touch mommy for a very very long time," she leant forward slightly, "and from now on, it's gonna be nothing but short short skirts around the house," Stanley looked her up and down, almost in pain, "and you know something else daddy? Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties. In fact, she's decided to throw them all away."

That was the last straw. Stan dropped to his knees, then to his face, becoming face to face with her bits. He gawked at the sight. Straight to boner city.

She opened her legs even wider, making Stanley start to drool, "so take a good look daddy. You're gonna be seeing a lot of this around the house."

He tried to crawl closer and closer, but was stopped when her heel pushed his head back.

"No touching."

He groaned in agony, looking up to her beautiful E/C eyes, begging, pleading.

"What's wrong daddy?" her voice was almost teasing.

"Baby please..."

This week was going to be agony for Stanley Uris.