Richie Tozier || a serpent's weakness.

Just imagine Richie in a leather jacket

Just imagine Richie in a leather jacket. Holy mother of god he would smoking hot

"Cafeteria. Serpents over there and ghoulies over there," Y/N pointed around the southside high school cafeteria while showing the new Jones boy around the school. Richie Jones had no idea what he was getting into with moving to the same school as his older brother.

"Ghoulies?" Richie asked her, eyebrows furrowed even though she couldn't tell because of his glasses.

"Drug dealing gang. I wouldn't go anywhere near them. They'll make you their bitch faster than you can say your own name."

Y/N walked towards the serpent table, Richie slowly in tow. But not fast enough.

"Jones boy! Come sit with us!" a ghoulie walked up to the glasses boy. Definitely taller than him, taller than most and Richie was already intimidated. Y/N hurried back to Richie and stuck herself in front of him.

"Back the fuck up ghoulie!"

"Oh what are you gonna do serpent princess?" he bowed down to become face to face with Y/N dangerously close. Her venom was lethal.

"You seem to like things that are destined to fail," the ghoulie straightened up once again and his face dropped at the thought of the tiniest girl of the serpent's bringing him down so quickly, "so why don't you go kill yourself and come back when you're ready," Y/N grabbed hold of Richie's and dragging him away.

"That was a bit harsh wasn't it," Richie said as she finally let go once in the empty hall of just lockers.

"The only thing you should be worried about is taking back your families name, and your crown."

Richie's eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed underneath those hideous glasses.

"What do you mean?"

"The ghoulies are coming for your blood. That's why they want you alone. To make it easier," Y/N crossed her arms over her chest.

"Just like Jughead," it was still loud enough to hear but Richie mostly was speaking to himself.

"But you should know the serpent laws," Y/N stepped forwards and straightened out Richie's scrunched up jacket, "a serpent never stands alone."

They looked at each other for what felt like a century for the two. Till Richie had the balls to lean in. But before their lips collided, he whispered, "I swear to love you all my life."

(Yep another Riverdale and IT crossover. I like them okay! But to be honest this one is a bit crappy. Oops <3 )