Richie Tozier || my boy.

I wrote your name on a bullet, so everyone knows you were the last thing that went through my head

There was now a barrier around the town of Riverdale. A barrier that held guns close at hand and wore badges as their defence. That's what automatically stopped the men that rode their motorcycles towards the town their called home. They stopped with a sudden jerk forward, one's tires screaming against the gravel. Pulling off their helmets, the Jones familiar black hair fell out, all three men walking towards the officers that surrounded the entrance.

"What's going on?" Fp asked the very obvious question that ran through their heads.

"Riverdale is now under curating," one of the leading officers spoke up.

"But we live here," Jughead stood forward in a threatening stance. Richie knew why he wanted to get back into Riverdale. He wanted to get back to Betty.

"And my girlfriend said she was going to tie me up!" all eyes fell on Richie, Fp with disappointment and Jughead trying not to laugh, "what? We were going to have-"
"I think they got the point Richie," Jughead stopped his brother from continuing.

Fp beckoned his sons back to their bikes before getting ready to take off yet again, "we can't get in this way. We die if we try."

"Dying seems nice," Richie interrupted with yet another smartass comment.

"If you die Rich, you won't be able to have sex with Y/N later," Jughead always had comebacks for Richie's comments.

"You'll probably sneak off into ponytail's bedroom as well while Dad goes and charms warden Cooper."

"Enough! Both of you!" Fp was always the one to calm the fights between brothers, "we are going to find a way home," he put each hand on both his son's cheeks, "I promise we will get home," the only thing on Richie's mind was if Y/N was safe, "and then you can go ahead Rich and get tangled up in Y/N's kinky sex."

"FUCK YES!"