Peter Parker || sweet creature.

Sweet creature, sweet creature wherever I go, you bring me home

"Where were you all night Peter? Me and Aunty May were worried sick!" It wasn't everyday that Y/N would see her boyfriend in an oversized New York shirt and patterned pants. A weird combination, but he was obviously thinking of something else.

"It's 'May and I' not 'me and May'," grammar Nazi has returned with him too.

"I don't care at this point! I was up all night worried sick of where the hell my boyfriend was!-"

She stopped right there, seeing those glittering tears in Peter's eyes. And his lips turning into a straight line, like he was trying to hold it all in.

"I lost it Y/N," he slide his way over to the breakfast table, hands clamped together, head slightly down to look at the floor. He couldn't bare to look at the disappointment on Y/N's face when he says that he lost the suit, "Mr Stark...h-he...he took my suit away from me," he was now crying harder than he ever did before.

He felt like he had let down the city, Aunty May, and most importantly to him, Y/N. She tilted up his head with two finger under his chin to look at the tears cascading down like raindrops on a cloudy day. She brought him into a weird type of hug, her hands wrapping around his head as he brought himself to place his head on her stomach, arms around her waist still. But the sobbing, the sobbing got louder.

"I-I don't know what to d-do now Y/N. How can I protect everyone...without that suit?"

"Hey..." she tilted his head back up again, his chin placed just under her clothed belly button, "You still are, and always will be, my Spidey. But for now..." she gently combed her fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes, relaxing, "you can just be my Peter Parker."