Will Byers || secret love song.

Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

Just as he coloured in the last bit of his picture, Will turned to see that his older brother Jonathan entered his bedroom, a hand full of movies.

"Which one do you wanna watch?" he questioned his brother, but he took no notice.

"I don't mind. You pick."

It was almost like a older brother instinct. Jonathan sat at the foot of Will's single bed, so only a small amount away from him.

"I saw you at the snowball Will...with a girl."

Will's head didn't look down at the drawing anymore. But wide eyed up at his brother.

"What?"

"Does William Byers finally have a girlfriend?" Jonathan grinned at his younger brother that was now starting to blush, "oh my god you do so!"

"Shhh Mum's gonna hear and ask heaps of questions," Will looked between the now open door and his grinning brother.

"Will Byers is smitten!"

(Sooooo I've been talking to my best online friend, @April206 , I love you by the way, and I've decided to just turn it into a imagines book, so I could do heaps of other fandoms too! If you have any requests for characters, leave them in the comments and I'll go through them to determine whether I can do them or not. Love ya lovelies <3 )