Stanley Uris || rich sex.

But I'm a good girl

But I'm a good girl

It was so crazy how a person could change in a period of time. For Stanley Uris, the change was drastic. He went from a small Jewish boy, taking orders from his father within a split second, to a young man, not giving a shit about anybody else but his girl, riding motorbikes and smoking cigarettes. He changed in front of everybody's eyes. And it was most glorious to see when waking up the morning glow, curls everywhere, bare chested with a newly lit cigarette dancing between his fingertips. Y/N's head laid upon his chest, her own locks of hair falling down onto his bare skin. It was mornings like these where they did not want to move. Just being in each others presence was enough for the two. One hand still held the cigarette close to his chapped lips, while the other, Stanley let it cascade and explore her naked body that was only covered in a thin sheet.

"If that hand goes any lower, I'm stealing your bike," her voice was still waking up.

Stanley chuckled, husky voice as well, "I can't help it, the only other time you're on top of me is when you're screaming my name..." he squeezed her ass firmly, making her gasp, "...and right now...you're so sexy to me."

She giggled at how affectionate he was, how he treated her like a queen. She always thought she didn't deserve it. She climbed off his lap and sat beside him, holding the sheet with an arm around her breasts so it didn't fall. He turned to the bedside table, smooshing the cigarette into the ash tray and then turning back to the H/C girl. His hand ran over her cheek before pushing a stray hair behind her ear, tucking it away.

"God you are so beautiful."

(sorry this is bad. I am running on three hours sleep and this is the best I could do. And this is also not edited sorry <3 )