Henry Bowers || revenge.

This is a request by @bowersishotaf sorry this is so bad and I hope you enjoy <3

But fuck trying to make amends, I'd rather take revenge

Aged up: 18+

"You're such an asshole!"

"And you're a bitch but we don't say anything about that!"

It was common for the yelling and screaming to erupt from the Bowers and L/N household. They weren't a happy couple but everybody knew why they stayed. Henry slammed her against the living room wall, open mouth kissing coming from both of them, tongues searching each other's mouths. Y/N let out a moan as Henry's lips travelled down her jaw line and her neck.

"You can never shut the fuck up can you?" Henry growled while leaving hickey after hickey.

"Shut up and fuck me already," she replied, while pushing Henry to the couch, Y/N towering over him.

He moaned as she grinded herself onto his crotch, Henry biting his lip that drew blood from the cut. Their kisses were harsh, rough and passionate.

"Don't tease you fucking slut," Henry flipped so he was now on top, ripping her shorts to expose Y/N's thong. He just wanted her already, "you are such a fucking slut. You're mine bitch."

He ripped at her hair, making her let out a groan, "...yes daddy."