4

Y/N pov

My alarm went off, I turn it off. I slowly getting out of bed and go to my dresser to grab some clothes. I want to go take a quick shower.

When I got done taking a shower I got dress and brush my hair. I went out of the bathroom and put some shoes on. I want to the full body mirror and glance at me one more time before I go downstairs. (Image your wearing thing)

I went down stairs and went to the kitchen to get some beakfest

I went down stairs and went to the kitchen to get some beakfest. I saw my family sitting at the table already.

"Good morning everyone" I said grabbing a Apple. I sat down at my seat. "Hi honey"my dad said looking up from the newspaper. I ate my Apple and I say my goodbyes to everyone.
                         .........
I got to school and the first thing I did was go to my locker. I went to my first class. I sat down at my seat and waited for everyone to come.

The bell ranged and the other students came into the classroom. The only person that caught my eyes was Maya. Maya looked my way, i smiled and waved at her. She smile back and waved back.

Class started and Mr.Mathews told us to work on the work sheet that he gave us. I saw that maya was trying to find something to write with so I got up and grabed a pencil. I walked over to her desk "here" I said handing her the pencil.

She took the pencil "thanks" she said smiling. "Your welcome" I said smiling. I walked back to my desk and trying to not look at her but I failed. She started to write something with a smile.

As I was finish my homework my phone buzz. I put my pencil down and took out my phone where Mr.Matthews can't see it. I saw that the message was from maya.

Maya: so far your doing great

Me: that's good

Maya: ya if you keep it up you might get a ticket to friendship

Me: sweet

The bell ranged and everyone started to get there things together. Everyone was starting to leave. As I got up and grabbed my things Maya walked up. "Hey here's your pencil" she said handing me the pencil. "Oh uh thanks"I said.

She started walking away but then she turns to face me again. "So hey my friends and I are going to Tapanga's umm do you want to come"she asked. "Uh well I- you know what ya I would love to"I said. "Ok cool I will be you in front of the school after school" she said with a smile.

God I love that smile and I don't know why