6

Y/N pov

"Well, your friend Farkle found out that im a...... lesbian" i said. She had a shock expression."Look if you don't want to be friends I understand" I said before slowly walking away.

A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "I'm still your friend.... like I said I'm not going to Juge because if I'm going to be honest I don't know my sexuality"she admitted. I gave her a smile "thanks and that's ok you will know soon" I assure her.

We stop walking look towards my house. "Well this is my stop" I said. "Ya, well ummm thanks for coming" she say while playing with her fingers. "Ya, I had fun" I said. "Well I better go bye" she said. "Ok bye" I watch as she walks away.

                   Maya pov

I looked of my shoulder and I saw Y/N walking inside. I smiled to my self and kept walking. I was thinking of what we talked about.

When I got to the Matthews house I climbed the fire escape. I got to Riley window and I saw Riley sitting there alone. I climbed in "hey riles" I said. "Peaches you back"she hugged me. I hugged her back "so I think I know what Farkle was saying about Y/N" she said.

"I been think about it and I think he was going to say that she's a lesbain" she said. Wow didn't even know that she knew that. "Ya, she is.... She told me when we was walking to her house" I said.

"What about you" she asked. "What do you mean what about me"I asked. "I met is do you know what your sexuality is" she asked quietly.

"I don't know" I said. Both of us just sat there without talking. Riley phone buzzed, she picked up her phone and she had a big smile on her face.

Lucas texted her, you can tell by her expression.

"Well I'm gonna go, see you later" I Said. "Mmhm" she said as she forcing on her phone. "Ok bye then" I was about to go when Riley hugged me. "Bye peaches" I smile "bye" with that I left.

I walked home and as I'm walking I been think about my sexuality.

I never really like guys like that. I tryed to like Lucas but I just didn't like him like that.

Josh he was just reminds me of Riley. I do like Riley but she like a sister to me.

Ugh I hate this

I got home and I went into my room. I started to paint something. I really don't know what it is yet.

Soon I fell a sleep