A/N, VERY IMPORTANT

I know I know there she goes again with the A/N again. But I promise that this would be last one for a long time. But this important, like I never to know if you would like any of these idea. No these ideas aren't mine.

Please pick one of these

So this is some ideas for this book that can make it more interesting. That's some of you want in this book so just vote on it.

1. One day Maya and Y/N was in Maya's room watching the new when they see that a zombie apocalypse just happened and Maya is worried about Riley so she rush out and you follow her.

2. They were hang out with friends when they get a alert on the phone that the world is ending but farkle told then that he as a plan to save them.

3.Maya and Y/N were hanging out. Y/N told Maya that she was going in to the amy and one day Y/N goes in to a war. Y/N was trying to survive for Maya.

4. When out of nowhere maya and Y/N gets attacked by wolves and the nex day they are one and they finger out they were mates and things get out of hand for them.

5. Farkle was doing a experiment and had Y/N help him and now Y/N was in class when she was trying to focus but can't because her phone is go off be guy and girl have a huge thing for her, all because of Farkle's experiment.

So ya please vote and I'll pick one next Friday. Thanks for you time and hope your enjoying the book.

- Gmwfan17