42

Y/N pov

"Know what" someone asked. Riley and Missy was laughed nervously. I was trying to hide the proposal ideas. I look behind me and there standing is Maya. "Um its just Missy being Missy " I said.
She just nods, I could tell that she not buying it.

She sits next to me "so your to busy to hang out with Riley and Missy" she asked me in a serious tone. "I-i just need help with some mathematical equations" I lied. "Mhmmm ya ok, so what is this equation" she asked. I look at Riley and Missy for help. "Ok you caught us, she was tell us her plan for your guys trip to..... uh Paris, and she just want us to know just in case something happens" Missy blared out.

"So why I'm left out then, because I already know about this" she said. "She as something special planned out for you" Riley told her. "I got to go, I love you" I said as I quickly got up and kiss Maya on the cheek and ran off.

                          Maya pov

I could feel my heart crack, getting ready to break. "O-oh ok bye then" I said sounding heart broken. I look down at my lap. "Peaches its nothing bad ok I promise" she said before getting up and leaving with Missy. Riley look behind her and give me a small smile.

Now I'm officially by my self. I can feel my head break even more. I could fell a tear sliding down my cheek.

                             Katy pov

I saw Maya sistting at a table all by her self. I walk over and I saw a tear slide down he cheek. "Babygirl what's wrong" I asked softly. She sniffs "I don't know, I fell like theres something going on with Y/N and Missy" she said. "What do you mean" I asked her. "They been really dissent and every time I get close the would stop talking or walk away" she said.

I whipped the tears away and hugged her. She buries her head into me, I tighten my grip "everything is going to be ok" I told her.

                          **********
We were at home and Maya is in her room so I pull out my phone and text Y/N mom.

Me- hi this is Katy (Maya's mother) so I was wondering if you could asked Y/N to my house please Maya said that she was trying to get of her but she couldn't 

Y/M/N- Ya I could do that

Me- thank you

Y/M/N- no problem