43

Katy pov

It's been 24 minutes and 34...35 seconds  it's been since I texted Y/M/N. When I was about text her again I hear a knock. There stands Y/N "I already know what your going to say, but I can't let her find out and if I'm around her I wont be able to keep the secret, look I know. its hurting me to not tell her as much as it hurting you" she said. " Y/N this is dughter I'm talking about...and if Shawn finds out who knows what he going to do" I said

"He wont find out unless you tell him" She told me. "I'm not tell shawn if he finds out he would properly leave...or you know what let just not think about that, just dont hurt ok or she'll probably end it before you get to ask, ok" I told her. She nods in response. "Oh and here.... this was my mom's ring and now you guys can have it" I hand the ring. She smiles at me and look down at the ring. "Its beautiful, thank you katy" she said before giving me a hug.

"Ok well I got to go. Riley I have something to do" she said. "Ok have fun" I said, "sure will" she smiles a runs off. I closed the door and taking a deep breath. I went in my room and called Shawn to tell what going on.

                          Maya pov

I heard a knock on my front door so I quietly walked out of my room. There stands in front of my mom....Y/N "I already know what your going to say, but I can't let her find out and if I'm around her I wont be able to keep the secret, look I know. its hurting me to not tell her as much as it hurting you" Y/N said. "Y/N this is daughter I'm talking about...and if Shawn finds out who knows what he going to do" my mom said. "He wont find out unless you tell him" Y/N told my mom. "I'm not tell shawn, if he finds out he would properly leave...or" I ran to my room, closing the door quietly. Now my Mom is keeping secrets.

I know Riley is part of it but she still my best friend so I grabbed my phone and text her.

Me- riles can we talk please

Riles❤- what's wrong

Me- so Y/N wont answer anything from me but she will answer my mom, I been trying to hang out with you guys but you would always change the subject or stop talking or walk away

Riles❤- peaches...like I said its nothing that you have to be sad about

Me- you keep saying that but its hurting me Riley Y/N cant even be around kris she tell the secret and so now she decided to ignore me

Riles❤- just trust me it will be all worth it

Me- fuck it I'm coming over

I put my phone in my pocket and climbed out of my window. I climbed down the fire escape. I walked to Ri)ey's  house.
                          Riley pov

"Ok Y/N we need to hide everything" I yelled running in my room. "She coming" I told her. "Ohh come on I was almost" she whines. "Ok well you can finish up later when she's not here, oh and you staying" I said firmly.

"What you know that I'll break and tell her" she whines again. "Suck it up talk to her, she started to thing you dont like her" I say as I showed her our messages. "Fine but you have to help me keep this a secret" she say as she starts putting things away. "Fine whatever just make her happy and just tell her that you be upset because a family problem or something" I told her. She nods "you should wait in the hall for maybe a minute or two before you knock on the door" I said. "Ya sounds good" she said as she put things away.

As we were getting the few thing put away. We heard her climb up the fire escape. "Shot ok just shove everything under my bed" I told her. She did and she ran out of the room and out if the door before Maya could come in. I called Y/N so she could hear what was going on and then I put my phone in my sweater pocket.