8

Maya pov

After dinner I walked Y/N home.
We got to her door step "well this is me" she said. "Ya.... I had a great time thanks again" I say giving her a hug.

She hugged me back "anything for you.... I'm glade you had fun"  She smiled. We stood the looking into each others eyes. "Well I better go" I said pointing behind me.

"Ok bye" she say as she gives me one last hug. I felt something in my stomach when she hugged me.

"Maya I l... uh good night" she said nervously. She kissed me on th check before she walks into her house. I still could feel where she kissed me.

I could feel that I was smiling. I started walking as I replay the secen that just happen. I took out my phone a texted Riley.

Me: hey are you still up

Riley: ya I'm still up

Me: good I'm coming over

Riley: ok
                         ....... 
I climbed throw the window. I sat down next to Riley. "So today Y/N took me to a art show then she took me to a really expensive restaurant and then I walked her home and she kissed my on the cheek" I explain to her.

"Wow your smiling like crazy... I never seen you this happy ever since Shawn married your mom" Riley smirk. I blushed "yea yea yea" I tried to hind my face.

"Ooooo your blushing.... wait do you like her" she asked. "I don't know... maybe" I said. "Well I'm going to bed and you should to because we have school and maybe you can find out if you like her or not" Riley yawned.

"Ok see you tomorrow riles" I said as I climbed out the bay window. I walked home thinking about what Riley said.

When i got home I want to get ready for bed. I was done getting ready and went to bed. I was laying there thinking about y/n. Soon I let sleep take over me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.