46

I was behind her on one knee. She looked up from the note and turn around. She has tears in their eyes and her hand over her mouth. I held up the ring in front of her. "so what do you say" I asked.

                         Maya pov

Y/N was on her knee holding up the ring. I felt tears running down my eyes. I feel bad for thinking that she doesn't love because she clearly does. I felt someone grabbed my hand, that cause me to come back to reality. "Peaches you got to answer or she going to think that you dont love her" Riley whispered.

"Ok carry on" Riley said as shw wemt back to Missy. "Like i said out there you dont have you answer r-" i cut her of by smashing our lips together. The kiss was different, it was like fireworks but 200x better. We pulled apart "ill do it a thousand times if i have to" I whispered. "really" she asked me a smile. "Really" i replied back, she grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on my finger.

"What did she say" her sister asked. Y/N looks at me with a smile "she said yes." Everyone started to cheer as Y/N grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to her. I giggled at the sudden movement. She leans in and connect our lips together.

I quickly kiss back, we broke up because both of us were smiling to much. My mom walked uo to us "im happy for you two.... i can't believe that my baby girl is all grown up" say said with tears in her eyes.

"Mom.." I say as i hugged her. "Im ok... im ok" my mom said. I reached up and whipped the tears. "Thanks for help katy" Y/N said as she gives my mom a hug. "Your welcome honey" my mom said as she hugs back.

"Well lets celebrate you guys" Y/N sister yells. Everyone cheered and Topanga, Y/M/N, my mom went to the kitchen. They brought out some food for everyone.

                          Y/N pov

I was hold Maya's hand when Farkle came up to us. "Congregation on your engagement, you guys deserve it" Farkle said. "Thanks Farkle" both Maya and I said.

"Hey do you think we can go on a walk" i asked Maya. She nod and we head out of topanga's. We were holding hands and walking slowly. We were walik towards a park that was close.

"You know, in all my life I’ve never found what I couldn’t resist, what I couldn’t turn down. I could walk away from anyone I ever knew, but I can’t walk away from you" i said as we were walking. Maya had a big smile on her face.

" Maya, you deserve the world, but since I cannot give that to you, I will give you the next best thing, which is my world and babe, you are my dream girl, and as my parents always say, never give up on your dreams abd i dont plan on stopping...and when you smile my heart beats as if I ran a mile and it keeps me happy for a long while... im am truly happy that my family decided to move because if i didnt then i wont be stand here with you on this wonderful night, telling how much I love you and how happy that you said yes, i want you to know that i wont stop try to impress you and wont stop love you because if i ever did i would have my future self and past self go to the president me and beat the crap of my self because i would be stupid to not be in love with you" i said as we were standing on a bridge with lights on it.

 im am truly happy that my family decided to move because if i didnt then i wont be stand here with you on this wonderful night, telling how much I love you and how happy that you said yes, i want you to know that i wont stop try to impress you an...

Maya has tears running down her cheeks. I whipped them away "Maya
penelope hart i love you with everything i have" i whispered. "I love you to" she said as she sniffs. I chuckled, I lean in and connect our lips together. She quickly responded and kiss back.