49

To give you guys a head up there is smut in this chapter so if you dont like it then don't read it.
-Gmwfan17

                            Y/N pov

She grabbed the back of my neck and pull me back down to connect our lips together. I instantly kiss her back, the kiss was heated. I lick her bottom lips, asking for enterents.

She opened her lip sightly, I slipped my toung into her mouth. She mover her down to my waist. She turn us around so she was on top of me. She slide her hands down to the rum of my pants. She was playing with the bottom on my pants.

She kiss down to my neck, I want her more every second. Once she found my sensitive spot she started suckling on it. I let out a soft moan, I move my hand up her back and I got to her bra and I unclipped it. She sat up and let the bra slide down her arms. She threw it onto the ground.

I sat up and unclipped mine to, I also threw mine to the ground. We both were admiring each other. "You look beautiful" I said. She blushed "and your hot" she smirked. We lean in again and connect our lips together once again. I slowly lied back down without breaking the kiss.

Without giving her time to think or do anything I flipped us around again so that I was on top. I kiss down to her neck and trying to fine she sensitive spot. When I find it I started to suck on it causing her to let out a soft moan.

We didn't even cared if I left a mark there. I started to kiss down to her collar bone then down to the middle of her chest. I kiss in the middle before I started to focus on one of her boobs. When I was suck on one I was playing with the other.

I liked around her nipple a couple of times before sucking out it for a little bit. I then bit her nipple but not to hard.  She let out a moan when I did that. "Fuck.." she let out when I repeated what I did a second ago.

With the other boob I was playing with her nipple. I was squeezing it lightly and drew circles around a couple of times. I then squeezed her boobs with my hands.

I than switch and gave the boob the same attention. She was moaning a lot more then before. "Please... I need you" She moan out. I nod my head and kiss down her stomach. Once I got to the rum of he pant I unbuttoned it and pull the rest of her clothing off of her. I thew her clothes down onto the ground.

I put both of my hands on each of her legs and pull then apart. Lean down and left small kisses on the inside of her thigh. I kissed up so that i was getting closer to her center were shw wants me the most.

I got to her center and I lightly kissed her pussy. Her hips bucked up and then fall back down onto the bed. I rapped my arms around her legs, holding her down. I lick her pussy "oh fuck" she moan out. I smirked and started licking her again but this time I didn't stop.

I look up and saw her looking down at me as she was moaning. She threw her head back when I push my tongue into her whole. She let out a loud moan when I pull out my tongue and then push it back in.

I was barely holding her down, so she was moving her hips with my tongue. I move my right hand to her center and start rubbing her as I was still touching fuck her. She was a moaning mess at this time. After about 10 minutes of doing that she finally came. I licked her clean and then kiss up to her lips.

She let out a moan when kiss me because she could taste her self. I pulled away "I love you Maya" I said. She smiled "I love you to Y/N" she say and she flopped us around.

She got between my legs and leaned down to kiss my neck. She left some love bit there not care that people could see it. She kiss down to my chest and started sucking on one of my boobs. She then played with the other one like I did to her. After 3 minutes of doing that she switched to the other side giving it that same attention.

She kiss up to my lips again, while while we were making put she unbuttoned my pants and pulled the rest of my clothes off. We then made out again. She started to grind on me causing both of us to moan like crazy.

"Oh fuck.... this feels so good" she moans. "Y-ya" I moaned she moves her hips fast. "Ohh... im getting close" I moaned out. "Me to" she replies, not to long we both came. She licked me cleaned and I licked her cleaned.

We were cuddling, she had her head on my chest. "That felt amazing" she said look up at me. I look down at her and smiled. "Maya im glad that you were my first" I let out. "And im glad that you were mine to" she replies back. I kiss the top of her head "I love you Maya" say. "I love you to Y/N" said before falling asleep.