25

Y/N pov

It was noon when she woke up. "Hey love" I said quitely, she sat up "hey" she stetches. She lay back down as I put my arm around her waist. I kiss her on the cheeks. She had a huge smile on her face.

She towards me while my arm still around her waist. "I love you" she said. I look into her eyes. "I love you to" I said. I lean in until our lips connected. The little kiss turn into I full make out session.

After a while we broke apart. I was play with her hair as she talk about her dream. "So ya in my dream you asked me to marry you" she said as she was blushed. "Why you blushing" I asked. "Because im embarrass" she said as she hides her face in my chest.

I move back and look down at her "You dont have to be embarrass its ok, and ya I have the same dream but my goes further then that if you know what I mean" I said. She looks at me for a second and I started blushing.

"what...I can't help it, you're too cute and adorable I just can't stop thinking about you" I said. "You the most beautiful girl I ever seen and even the angles are jealous because they can beat you beautifulness" I said. She had the huge smile on her face. I pecked her nosie. "Hey remind me to thank God for being you here" I say before I leaned in and kiss her. She let out a small giggle as she was kissing back.