79

Y/N Pov 

"i don't know honey" she said as she kiss the top of my head. It was silents for a little while until she broke it. "hey I got an Idea" she said as she pulls away  "why don't we go find her and have her explain why she didn't come back" Maya suggested. "ya but what if she doesn't want to see me  or what if she doesn't want to talk to me" I asked as I started panic. 

"then she must be really stupid if she doesn't want to talk or see you" she smiled at me. "because your the best person to be around and who ever doesn't see that then they must be really blind" Maya continued. "your the best too lover, I don't know what I would with out you" I say as I lean in a peck her on the lips. "So do you want to do it" she asked as we pulled away. "ya but there's one problem" I say. 

"and what is that" she asked as she got up "how are we going to do that with out my family knowing and How are we going to find her... ok that's two problems" said as I got up and stood in front of her. she looks down for a seconds then look up at me with a smirk. "follow me" she said leaving my room and leaving me there confused. "Ok I guess im following you" I say out loud as I ran out of my room and catching up to her.

"where are we going" I asked her as we head to the subway station. "We are going to Farkle's house" She said dragging me on the subway. "and why are we going to Farkle's house" I asked in confuse. The subway stopped ans she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out "because he owns you from the experiment that he did on you" She answered. "uh ok"I didn't know what to say because I didn't know what she going to say to him.

"So if we do this, what do I say to her... do I tell her that I miss her or do I ask her why sh..." we stopped walking and she turned around "Hey, we will worry about that later but right now we are going to worry about finding her, then getting to her then we worry about what we say to her ok" she say as she cups my face and rubbing my cheeks with her thumb. I nod and took a deep breath "ok im good" I say calming down.