1 { The Usual }

T E Y A N A

I walked inside the apartment and seen Makayla and Vincet making out on the couch. I closed the door making them stop and look at me.

"It's about time your home. Where have you been?" Makayla asked getting out of Vincet's lap.

"Probably getting some dick, I don't know. I'm tired. See you guys in a few hours." I said walking straight to the stairs, getting in my bed, taking off all my clothes and underwear allowing the sleep to take over my sore worn out body back to sleep.

The name is Teyana Marlon. I am 22 years old living in New York with my best friend/roomate, Makayla. Makayla and I have known each other for years! We've been beat friends since 5th grade and had each other back since then and still that way.

After being molested by my Auntie's husband, I ran away to Makayla's house. When we were done school and everything, we moved up to New York. Got an apartment, and here we are.

Makayla and I love to party. We go out almost all the time. That's was until she met Vincet, her current boyfriend. She doesn't go out with me like that anymore.

So I go out by myself, get fucked up, and end up fucking somebody's boyfriend or husband in the end.

I had to fight multiple bitches because they would get mad that I fucked their nigga but ole well, he wanted the pussy and I let him have it.

Call me whatever you want. Down in New Orleans, everybody called me a hoe, "thot", "pass around" , etc. Whatever they wanted. I didn't care because I loved doing what I did and nobody was going to stop me.

I love being a hoe, and I'm going to CONTINUE to be a HOE!

"TEYANA WAKE UP!!!" I was being shaken and hearing my named being called. I jumped up and Makayla was above me.

"Man, Kayla whatt?!"

"I think you fucked with the wrong husband.. You have a guest downstairs, and she's not happy.." She said with a worried look on her face.

That's when I heard it. "TELL THAT BITCH GET DOWN HERE IN DRAAAGGING FOR HER HOE ASS! SHE WANNA FUCK MY HUSBAND? MY BABY DADDY? HELL NAH!" It went on and on and I jumped out my bed slipping on a sports bra and tights and put my hair in a messy bun.

This was normal, me fucking bitches boyfriend and shit and the next day they wanna fight. I'm use to it. But baby I'm from New Orleans, I was born FIGHTING! Fighting was all I did when I was young after my parents died.

These New York bitches don't compare to me.

"BIRCH WASSUP! YEAH I FUCKED YA NIGGA, AND I BEEN FUCKING HIM FOR THE PAST MONTH! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IMA KEEP FUCKING HIM!" I yelled trailing down the stairs and we started fighting.

I sent one past lunch to her face straight to her other eye hoping I swole up that bitch.

"NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BITCH!" I yelled pushing her ass off my doorstep.

Shawty had hands, but it wasn't NOTHING compared to Teyana's. I may have a long scratch on my cheek and a little gash on my forehead but she got a black eye and a busted lip to go and show her nigga.

THAT'S GOING TO BE STILL HITTING ME UP! 😛

"Good job baby girl." Makayla said high fiving me. I laughed and Vincet handed me a water bottle.

"Baby can you fight like that?" He asked her.

"Wanna find out? Call up ya ex bitch." She said and he laughed kissing her forehead.

"Shit now I'm fucking hungry. Y'all want to go eat something?" I asked grabbing my keys off the key rack.

"Yeah. Let's go get some Chinese." Makayla said excitedly and I laughed shaking my head and we walked out the apartment getting in my all black on black Range Rover.

"Tey this bitch look like a damn undercover Rover, I swear. Would've thought the Opps spying on you when you see this bitch." Vincet joked and we all laughed.

These the only two people that I really fuck with. At first, I wasn't fucking with Vincet. They've been together for about 5 months. I thought he was just messing around Makayla's feelings the first month they were together. But as time went by, they started going on trips together and I seen they were really serious about each other and I accepted him.

He's really funny and cool and I just look up to him as a big brother.

My phone vibrated. It was a text message from this guy, Brian.

Brian 💞😭: " Wyd rn? "

- " Getting Chinese with some my friends. Wassup? "

Brian 💞😭: " Pullup after? 😭💦"

I laughed at his emojis and shook my head texting back.

- " Yeah. I should be there in about an hour. "

Brian 💞😭: " Beeeettt! 💪Finna tear that ass up. "

I bust out laughing making Vincet and Kayla look at me.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to do that." I said locking my phone and drove into the driveway.

"Text your niggas quietly please." Vincet said.

"Shut the hell up Vin." I blushed saying.

__________

How Was This Chapter?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌷